BB da devilz

Devilz mode :Onz

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Muacks

And so… we had open chat again… I feel glad at least I get all the answer that I know but not sure before… see? I do understand exactly what is happening haha… not trying to take control of stuffs… but I will never try to hide anything that is being felt by me…

Phew… finally get things talked… and yeah I do feel a lot better… there are many things in life that we can see, we can feel, we can smell, we can know but we can’t own it… same goes with this feeling…

Nothing to regret about or nothing to think about… as long as we never break each other’s heart and understand each other… thank you very much for entering my life LOL…

Seems like a speech eh? Nah is not a speech but an expression from deep inside my heart… once again muacks :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home