BB da devilz

Devilz mode :Onz

Monday, May 22, 2006

What I predict is happening

Talk to someone I admire today LOL… so yeah… is so transparent… every single word… every single feeling… nothing really fake at all…

I think what I predicted last night is happening at the moment… no wonder I will cry last night hahaha… I am really happy now… as in things consider sort out… besides that, there are lots of things in life to be decided… tough decisions…

Option 1? Option 2? Option 3? Still undecided LOL… maybe I feel like taking my time to choose as they are important part of my life… asked some of the opinions… most of them asked me to do the option 1…

Don’t want to think la… anyway admire a person is a not a criminal right? Hehe… I can finally let go Ian and fill U in my mind LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home