BB da devilz

Devilz mode :Onz

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Post num 15

Post number 15 from me to you...

Good morning baby!!! Yeah just come here to blog before I got myself prepare to go out… as usual… blogging here to express how much I miss you and also get rid the number 14 LOL… this is the 15th post in this blog… time flies eh?

Miss me or not? LOL (don’t want the answer of you say leh?) is like not sincere to answer me :(… if you miss me then tell me lor… if yo don’t miss me also I can’t force you to miss me also right? Hmmm so yeah theory of miss me is here LOL… not going to type an essay about that… all I know is if you tell me you miss of course I will feel sweet and be happy but if is not of course I will be a bit upset but not going to be angry or whatever over :P…

Listening to “endless story” :P… is really a nice song to listen… hmmm it’s 10.18am now… I better off soon ad got myself out and come back before it’s dark at night… tata for now… will be missing u :P…. good morning, muacks *^_^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home