BB da devilz

Devilz mode :Onz

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I know I shouldn't have do it again

I know deep in my heart I don’t feel like doing anything, but I just can’t be irresponsible by ignoring all my work because of my uncontrolled emotional… so yeah, been entertaining people the whole day today…

Finally got myself settled down, mum called and spoke to sis as well… my kai yeah told my mum about u.. hehe… mum asked how issit and I told her nothing work out… she told me not to do stupid things LOL…

Actually I consider myself lucky as in knowing so many friends… getting so much privilege in life and stuffs… am wondering who am I in my past life… I must be do a lot of good thing in past life so I can kind of receive all the good things in this life LOL… oh well is just crapping… ignore me if is crapping too much…

Anyway, been repeating endless story… I wouldn’t want to change and I wish to stick to listen to this song… non stop… right… that’s it for today… I can’t stop missing you… I know I shouldn't have do it again... but... sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home