BB da devilz

Devilz mode :Onz

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday blog

Been using BBdadevilz this nick at work hahaha... all of the colleague trying their best to create a happy environment since we were so busy lately... besides that manager had been grumpy today too...

So yeah... got myself a nick in work now LOL... they called me baby though LOL... what to do? youngest in the workplace yet second highest position LOL... told my manager about someone I admire LOL... today he asked me why do I admire that person...

I said to him no point to list them out if we can list them out, it might not be the feeling of admiring anymore... hehe... anyway I think I am just crapping here... gonna do my paperwork soon and still waiting for the deli wings form Pizza Hut hehe :P

oh yeah.. if you happen to see the post in my blog... there is nothing to do with u at all... isjust the inspiration to write it out hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home